The David Salisbury timber casement windows, perfectly compliments the range of french doors and folding door with matching moulds and furniture. As with all their joinery David Salisbury blends the bespoke with the traditional and delivers a fully finished product that is second to none.
Available in hardwood and softwood sourced from responsibly and sustainably managed forests David Salisbury’s quality windows exceed BS standards for security and severe weather rating.
David Salisbury has the most advanced and adaptable window line in the UK for the manufacture of quality casement windows. They can transfer bespoke sizes and shapes from computer screen to cutting machine in minutes, giving a complete range of styles together with three different frames moulds and three sash moulds.
Their bespoke computer software allows us to quote and then immediately manufacture the widest range of styles and fenestration. David Salisbury can offer two standard frame types each with varying moulds. The 95mm framing gives a traditional flush casement, and 70mm framing provides a more modern storm proof style, both available with traditional or contemporary mouldings.
Manufacturing complex shapes present no difficulty, with raked and pointed frames instantly processed and curved windows and doors made easily on their CNC Routers.
- Hardwood or Engineered Softwood
- Projecting or flush casement options
- Fixed, top hung or side hung casements
- Window configurations up to 3500mm wide and 2500 high
- Trickle vent option available
- Various fenestration, hardware and glass options available.
- 70mm projecting or 95mm flush framing with 3 x moulding options
- 24mm double glazed sealed units manufactured to a 4-16-4 configuration.
- Full Factory Glazed
- Shoot bolt security locking system with high security espagnolette catches and lockable handles.
- Weatherproofing using an EPDM double gasket system
- Tested to DIM EN 12207 class3
- Tested to DIM EC 12208 class6a
- Timber is treated with three coats of micro-porous paint (factory spray applied) providing a fully finished product.
- Fully automated finishing plant providing a high build uniform paint finish
- Choice of 25 standard paint colours with other options available at extra cost
- Choice of 5 natural wood finishes as standard in mahogany, teak, walnut, light oak and antique oak